Sunday, November 30, 2014

Rabbit Forums

As most already know, I like talking rabbits with like-minded folks! Here are some links to rabbit forums you can join and make new friends (the top one is also a general homesteading forum with a rabbit section):

Homesteading Today

Rabbit Talk

Rabbit Addict

There used to be a bunch of Yahoo rabbit groups also, but I'm not sure if many are still active. The ones I used to be a member of were only showing new posts every few weeks or so. I wish some of the rare breeds had an active internet presence- I can barely find anything on Beverens still in 2014 just like in 2008. Anyway, I'm sure there are other rabbit forums out there that I don't know about, but a word of caution- several rabbit forums are managed by rabbit activist folks and are not welcoming to breeders/exhibitors. Join us if you haven't already and help spread the word!

And now a random internet picture that made me smile:


Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. That is one funny picture! I'm visiting from Bluetooth Hollow. I hope you get your does to breed and have some kits soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm adding your blog to my list- nice to meet you! :)

      Delete