Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Updating Blog List

Sadly, it looks like many (most?) of my bunny friends left the hobby over the past few years. I've been removing a bunch of links from the blog the past few days to update it. If your blog was removed and you become active again, PLEASE e-mail or post a comment so I can add you back. I just didn't want the sidebar filled with blogs that hadn't been touched in years. Also, I'm looking to make new bunny friends and add more links- I'd love to add active blogs for rabbit folks or homesteaders to the sidebar. If you know of any to share, let me know and I'll get them up.

In other news, the BunnyVacs ship tomorrow (great communication from Pan American Labs- they e-mailed me to ask if it was okay to ship after the holiday). I replied to ask if it is thick like PenG or thinner and the response is that it is like water and a 25 gauge needle should work fine, just in case anyone was wondering. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment