Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I'm Back!

(Sortof.)

Apparently I was completely unrealistic as to what I would be doing during my days following major surgery.

In my head, I'd be up and about quickly, eating solid foods, and super bored. I anticipated posting on the blog several times.

The reality was that I was out of my mind on strong medications, started on a clear liquid diet, and slept for days. My biggest accomplishment last week was being able to walk about 15 feet while hanging onto my IV pole for dear life.

Go me!

This week things are much better though. I'm back home, walking, and talking. Not for long periods, but it counts darnit! My hubby brought me one of the kits to pet last night and it had grown!

I missed everything here at home so much. I also missed blabbing about the latest with the garden/rabbits and reading about what my friends have been up to. I'm on a borrowed laptop right now, so I will be playing catch up for a little bit. Hope all is well with you and yours and can't wait to read about everything going on since I've been out. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! So glad you are back, and that you are on the mend. I hope everything went well with your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to have you back!! I'm glad you're finally "coming out of the fog," too. So happy things went well. :)

    ReplyDelete