Saturday, March 21, 2015

Even MOAR Spring Pics!

So much is budding, blooming, and growing outside that I just feel compelled to try to capture and share the natural beauty. I know I haven't barely talked about rabbits this week and I'll get back to it soon (short version: everything's good!), but Spring just won't wait. So here we go, starting with Violets that planted themselves. They are probably an invasive weed if I had to guess- but man they have some pretty blooms:


No roses yet, but here are some of the thorns from my big climbing roses. Don't they look a bit like shark teeth? I snip the tip off the end when I am clipping them back mostly so I don't lose an eye when I am bundling them up, but the rabbits eat them with the rest of the thorn intact.


There is no missing Forsythia with their in-your-face yellow flower explosions. These were a gift from Arbor Day with my tree order a few years ago and now they are taller than me:


And of course I have to post more cherry blossoms as they open:


 And then there is the grass, just as magnificent as anything I've ever seen. The dew drops add an ethereal quality to the leaves in the early morning:


In other news, I went to the Conyers rabbit show today for a little while. It was fun! More to come about that and hope your Spring is just as lovely as ours!

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your Spring pictures very much! It reminds me that we are only a couple weeks away ourselves! Can't wait to hear about the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As a fellow flower lady, I can't wait for you to get all of your blooms back! :)

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are so gorgeous! Especially those cherry blossoms. :)

    I'll have to check today if the forsythia at our new place is blooming. We've not been over there in a week.

    Spring is so awesome!! :)

    One of these days I'm going to make it to a rabbit show. It would probably be best enjoyed without a running, squealing, climbing toddler, though.

    ReplyDelete