Thursday, December 18, 2014

Haystache Picture

Finally was able to catch Sunshine with a face full o' hay:


She is such a cute doe. I hope everything works out well. Please ignore the torched resting mat. I may have been a little enthusiastic while cleaning, lol. A few minutes after I took this picture, Valkyrie started gathering a haystache of her own. She is my best doe and I would be thrilled beyond thrilled if she had a successful litter. Tacoma and Hikari are still not showing any signs of impending kits, but either way this has been an incredible learning experience so far with the older gals.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! So cute! I hope you get at least two litters of healthy babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie! They're all due on the 22nd, right? What a great Christmas present this will be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The 22nd is my best guesstimate because the does were with the bucks intermittently over a 2 day period or so. I'm adding the other nestboxes tonight and tomorrow just in case. :)

    ReplyDelete