Friday, May 29, 2015

The Girls

Tough decisions ahead. I have way too many juniors and now with the extra Lannister litter, I will need to be culling some young and old from the herd so everyone has enough space once they are bigger. 

Doe #1


Backside:


Doe #2:


HQ:


Doe #3:


Bootay:


Doe #4 (I don't care for this one very much honestly):


Badonkadonk:


Also, I just like this picture of doe #2, who is a cutie with a funny personality:


TGIF! Sorta. We have this super serious inspection coming up on Monday at work and I'm nervous about it. Plus I have a big exam coming up that I'm dreading. So basically I don't want the weekend to end. Can anyone arrange it so it can be weekend forever? Great, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I'm doing the exact same thing, today. :)

    What age are these does? #2 really stands out to me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm trying to get it done before its too hot and/or stormy. They are only 8 weeks, so I will re-evaluate them again closer to 12 weeks, but I still wanted to figure out who I had my eye on for vaccine reasons in the meantime. I like doe 1, 2, and 3 for different reasons- at least I ruled out 1 buck and 1 doe I guess, lol.

      Delete