Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mini Lop Kits

Just thought I'd post a couple pictures of my last Mini Lop litter. They were sired by Hulk and Serenity is their mother. After all those litters where I wanted does, now that I am moving out of the breed these both appear to be nicely typed does, lol.

Agouti side view:


Agouti head view:


I'm pretty sure the kit above is a shaded agouti (shagouti), but she is definitely a blue chinchilla regardless.

Here is the smoke pearl doe:


And a head view:


I actually like the agouti the best right now, too bad she probably isn't showable if that is shading on her ears/muzzle. They are from a smoke pearl X blue silver-tipped steel pairing.

They are both available for sale along with the last of my Mini Lops- two senior does and a senior chocolate buck. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment