Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bonus!

Do you think he knows he is handsome? I do.

"I can't help it if I am studly." ~Bonus

Looking left:

Looking right:


Looking right at cha!:


It was nasty outside yesterday (at least to Bonus and I) at 85 and humid, so we had to make it a short photo shoot for both of our sakes. He was still glad to show off his handsome mug obviously. :o)

Bonus also has a great personality and is very laid-back. He was bred successfully to Tacoma yesterday a few hours before picture-time. Hopefully she took and all goes well. Little Bonus babies would be absolutely fabulous! I also think that if I could get a few keeper does anything like their parents that they would be very complimentary to Apollo and Helo in particular. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Hope Tacoma has a healthy litter for you! Bonus is so handsome. :) Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete