Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Website is coming right along.

I didn't anticipate that I'd be able to get the website together completely this year with the busy school/clinical schedule, but I am very happy with how quickly it is coming along. Weebly is great! Now that I have figured out the basics it really is very user-friendly. For those if you that are looking at various hosts, I'd still recommend http://www.icdsoft.com for professional/paid web hosting needs provided that you know at least html coding, but for free or low cost, it is really hard to go wrong with Weebly. Thanks to Christine for telling me about it. :o)

Regarding the links page, I have been working to get sites added. If for some reason I missed someone, please let me know by shooting me an e-mail or replying to this post. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment