Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scorch and Cinnamon

We finally had some somewhat cooperative weather and I took a break from studying this week to snap a few new pictures. I posted a posed picture of both of my New Zealands already on the Harlie page if you want to check them out, but here are others that I liked below.
This is Cinnamon, my junior New Zealand Red doe. She is very quiet and sweet. Loves to be petted, but isn't such a big fan of being posed just yet:


 This is Scorch, my intermediate New Zealand Red buck. He was not in love with posing either, actually.. but who can blame him? It is not exactly the most natural thing in the world.


 He is a mush and prefers to be carried around upside down in my arms:


 But how can I resist this face?


Truth is, I can't. So he just puts his heels up and enjoys the strolls. He's only been here a few weeks and is already in charge apparently.


 I have to say, it is hard to get any work done around here with my arms full of New Zealand Red all the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment