Saturday, October 22, 2011

Random Updates and For Sale.

The Harlie babies are just over two weeks old now and are doing great. They are already spending a considerable amount of time out of the nestbox bugging their mama. I plan to keep the lilac along with at least one of the blues regardless of gender, but I am hoping for at least a couple of does out of the group if possible since I am short on gals.

In other news, I am going to be trimming down significantly on Mini Lops if anyone is interested. As much as I love the breed, my priority is Harlies. My time and resources are very limited right now while I am in my second year of being a full-time student as well so a decision needed to be made and I had just been putting it off. A friend of mine may also need to place their Harlequins fairly quickly so I was hoping I could clear out some space and funds for those if possible. Without most of the Mini Lops even with these new additions it would still be a downsizing event overall.

I am pretty much slammed with work from here until sometime in December when it should calm down again. Needless to say I can't wait for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment