Thursday, October 27, 2011

I didn't forget..

..about this blog. I have just been so busy. Also, in pain as it turns out. My wisdom teeth finally decided to start causing problems this week during what I can only describe as the busiest semester of my life. For a normal person this might not be a huge deal, but I have no time whatsoever to take off for surgery because clinical rotation can't be missed. Neither can class, assignments, community experiences, or simulation lab. I don't even want to guess how much it will cost, but since I can't worry about that, in the meantime I just have to grit my teeth (ouch!) and deal with it until the holidays if I can.

It is times like this that really makes me thankful for the good things in life- cool things I can put on my face, NSAID's, and non-crunchy food items. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment