Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Zealand Kits

I realized this morning I never actually posted the rest of the pictures of the kits I took last week. This is from a NZR X NZW pairing. Here they are:


The lighting was nice finally after all the storms we had, so I could get some decent up-close shots:


I believe I mentioned it before, but the black kit is a gold-tipped steel:


This buckling has the best rufous in the litter:


They are very curious and friendly. I guess this shouldn't be too surprising considering they were half bottle-raised:


If I am not already overrun with boys, I will probably keep this little fellow:


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. What sweeties!!! If you were closer I would be happy to take one off your hands. I love those big eye circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your basketful of babies. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete